Which environmental legislation is included in the analysis of administrative sanctioning?
The implementation scope of the Brussels Environmental Enforcement Act 1999 included, during the time frame of the study and focusing on pollution law, the following acts and their implementation orders:
- Ground Water Act 1971;
- Surface Water Act 1971;
- Non-ionizing Radiation Act 1985;
- Waste Act 1991;
- Environmental Licensing Act 1997;
- Noise Pollution Act 1997;
- Air Quality Act 1999;
- Paper and Carton Waste Act 1999 (since 2001);
- Pesticide Use Act 2004;
- Environmental Agreements Act 2004;
- Soil Act 2004;
- Water Management Act 2006;
- Energy Performance of Buildings Act 2007.